ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Antwort: [ADSM-L] ASR Restore on Win2k8R2

2011-09-02 07:08:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Antwort: [ADSM-L] ASR Restore on Win2k8R2
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:33:03 +0000
Hi,
We found out the issue. You need to enable Microsoft VSS and make sure you
backup all open files, espacially usrclass.* and ntuser.* to make sure you have
all Network and Default user settings.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms