ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Activity Log search via Firefox

2011-08-31 15:43:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] Activity Log search via Firefox
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:21:24 -0500
I'm using Firefox 3.6.20 as the interface to Tivoli Integrated Portal for TSM
6.2.x.  I gave up trying to use IE 7 due to slow performance; it's the only
allowed version of IE.

I'm seeing two problems in Firefox:

1: some searches display the results in random order; I have to click the Date
and Time column to get the order correct. This may be search by msg number;
don't think I've seen it on text search.

2: if a search (text or msg number) provides more than one "page", clicking the
the search parameters to something I did earlier.  As far back as a few hours
ago.

Is this my firefox version or something IBM controls within the Admin Center?

Harold Vandeventer