ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using mailbox-level and item-level restoration with Exchange 2010

2011-08-26 13:37:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using mailbox-level and item-level restoration with Exchange 2010
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:34:04 -0400
You only need to install Data Protection for Exchange
and CDO MAPI on the Mailbox Servers.

You do NOT need to install them on the CAS servers.

Also, you will need the latest Data Protection for
Exchange version (6.1.3.1) and you also need a
hotfix from Microsoft. Read this technote:

   https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21496387

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Tivoli Storage Manager Development
IBM Corporation

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/26/2011
10:40:52 AM: