ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Backing up Exchange 2010

2011-08-25 08:21:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] Backing up Exchange 2010
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:17:38 -0400
Hi Everyone,

We will soon be implementing Exchange 2010 servers and I was wondering if there
are any redbooks or manuals that go through the new backup method for this OS?
I currently use TDP for Mail for my Exchange 2007 servers, but I have been told
that it has changed with Exchange 2010.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!