ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How to completely get rid of TSM6.2/DB2 on AIX

2011-08-22 14:52:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] How to completely get rid of TSM6.2/DB2 on AIX
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:41:20 +0200
Hi,

I've got a problem. An installation failed when creating an instance and I
decided to uninstall and start over. I removed the installation using the
uninstall script provided. But when I ran install.bin the next time it asked
for the password of the instance owner and then failed.

So it seems something is left behind after uninstall confusing the
installer.

Any idea what it might be? Expect reinstalling AIX of course.

AIX61 TL03

Hans Chr.