ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Dedup question

2011-08-10 11:58:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Dedup question
From: Andrew Meadows <dna1110 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:55:56 -0500
Thank you for your answer... Next question... And sorry for the anoying
questions.

If i set up a small file device class storage pool and then migrate to
VTL.... It will only dedupe against what is in the first storage pool...
correct? Not against the VTL...

I am trying to wrap my mind around the best way to set this up.

thanks,

Andrew