ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: TDP for VMware+ other TDPs

2011-08-09 06:41:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: TDP for VMware+ other TDPs
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 06:40:12 -0400
Hi Markus,

Yes, you must run Data Protection for Domino within the guest
to get the federated support that Data Protection for Domino provides.

Great! I look forward to meeting you at the TSM Symposium
in Dresden in September.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 08/09/2011
01:52:58 AM: