ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Volumes not managed by DRM, but should be

2011-08-02 12:03:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] Volumes not managed by DRM, but should be
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:47:20 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have a TSM 5.5.5.0 AIX server and I have found 11 tapes that are copy pool
tapes that should be managed by DRM but do not appear to be.

For example, T02659 is as follows:

                   Volume Name: T02659
             Storage Pool Name: COPY_SHAREPOINT
            Device Class Name: LTO2_OFFSITE
            Estimated Capacity: 276.4 G
       Scaled Capacity Applied:
                      Pct Util: 17.8
                 Volume Status: Full
                        Access: Read/Write
        Pct. Reclaimable Space: 82.2
               Scratch Volume?: Yes
               In Error State?: No
      Number of Writable Sides: 1
       Number of Times Mounted: 130
             Write Pass Number: 1
     Approx. Date Last Written: 01/03/11 04:34:48
        Approx. Date Last Read: 09/12/10 02:04:41
           Date Became Pending:
        Number of Write Errors: 0
         Number of Read Errors: 0
               Volume Location:
Volume is MVS Lanfree Capable : No
Last Update by (administrator):
         Last Update Date/Time: 09/12/10 02:03:30

When I do a q drm T02659 I get the following results:  ANR2034E QUERY DRMEDIA:
No match found using this criteria.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!