ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars

2011-07-25 14:19:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:13:33 -0700
Let me pose this to the listserv here. Are others also having this problem
when listening the to Technical Exchange sessions? If this is isolated to
just Thomas then it might be an issue on his side. If there are multiple
people here, please let me know and I can bring it to the attention of the
group that hosts these. Please let me know.