ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars

2011-07-25 12:18:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:12:10 -0400
-----Dave Canan wrote: -----

>Thomas, I can follow up with this. Do you have some specific examples
>of some webinars that were bad recording quality? Let me knoiw via the
>list, or you can also send me an email to my work ID at
>ddcanan AT us.ibm DOT com.

I had trouble with the webinar on using HADR to replicate the TSM
Version 6 database. I don't see how recording quality could be an
issue, since I was listening to the presentation in real time
rather than listening to a recording later on. As I recall, the
webinar started with a moderator introducing the main speaker.
The introduction started off with poor but not intolerable audio
quality and gradually deteriorated until I recognize about one
word in five. I hung around to see if things would get better when
the main speaker started. The audio quality did not improve when the
main speaker started. I gave up on listening to the presentation
and settled for reviewing the slides.