ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TBMR vs. Acronis and more

2011-07-24 12:33:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] TBMR vs. Acronis and more
From: Mehdi Salehi <ezzobad AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:01:21 +0430
Hi,
I need your help to defeat some Acronis lovers is a technical discussion.
Any tips or web links to demonstrate the value of TBMR against Acronis would
be appreciated. In my opinion, the value of TBMR is obvious, because the
company has TSM already implemented, but you know sometimes it is difficult
to convince other people into what you believe.

And ...another question:
How is TMBR licensed? I know it is per-server, but I would like to know how
the license is applied. Does it have a license file, activation code, or?

Thank you,
Mehdi