ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.3 VMware VM Restore to Different VMware Server - Does it Work?

2011-07-21 13:14:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.3 VMware VM Restore to Different VMware Server - Does it Work?
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:04:20 -0400
According to the below link, there may be issues restoring a VM to a cluster
configured differently from my production cluster (e.g., a DR site).
Has anyone else experienced this?
If it is an outstanding issue, does anyone know of a workaround or a fix from
IBM?

http://adsm.org/forum/showthread.php?23586-Issues-restoring-VM-s-in-TSM-6.2.3&s=f1ed064f2110222a0e5d39031a5257d9

Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.