ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Reorg in DB2 TSM V6.2.x

2011-07-17 00:50:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] Reorg in DB2 TSM V6.2.x
From: Gibin <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 21:47:28 -0700
The TSM service instance is running with  DB2  admin userid and as i mentioned
all TSM /DB2 operations  are running fine except reorg .

Also i see no reorg related information in either "q options" or "q status" ,
but if i do " q db f=d " , last database reorg is mentioned .
This field is just blank in my case .

I am really not sure if reorg ever runs in these TSM 6.2.x  versions ....