ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.2 client install disables 5.5 server

2011-07-06 13:26:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.2 client install disables 5.5 server
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:17:34 +0200
HI Wanda,

apparently the gskit version that comes with the 6.2 client is to new for the
5.5 server. I guess you have two options: run the snapdiff on a different host,
or upgrade the TSM server to 6.2....

Be aware that the 6.2 server comes with a 6.1 API, and you must not upgrade
that API....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post