ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: snapdiff advice

2011-06-28 18:55:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: snapdiff advice
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:49:26 -0500
Thanks, Bill.  I was coming to the conclusion that this would have to be
scripted, at least for the CIFS shares.  Do you leave the various shares
mapped/used, or do you "net use /delete" them at the end of your script?

I might experiment with a PRESCHEDULECMD script to do the "net use" bits
and then add the shares to the DOMAIN (if that works -- I'm totally not
a Windows admin).  Though I suppose it'd be wiser to script the entire
thing, as you did, so there's only one place to add or remove filespaces.

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                    David Bronder - Systems Admin
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa