ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY QUESTION: RESTORE ONLY PERMISSIONS?

2011-06-20 09:27:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY QUESTION: RESTORE ONLY PERMISSIONS?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:18:13 -0400
Follow-up to my other response to your query: To answer your question
directly, I forget when the attribute update was introduced, but this
behavior has been there for a very long time, at least as far back as
version 4 if not before then.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-06-20
09:04:09: