ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: Restore trouble on Virtuel W2K3 server.

2011-06-16 08:07:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: Restore trouble on Virtuel W2K3 server.
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:02:47 +0200
Some more information on what happens during boot would help trying to resolve
the issue.

Is the new VM identical to the old one? (SCSI adapter, VM version)?

Are you restoring to the same ESXi server or to a different one?

What is the error you're getting when trying to boot the newly restored VM?

Regards

Daniel

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB