ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 for z/OS

2011-06-11 11:18:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 for z/OS
From: Robert J Molerio <robert.molerio AT NYU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:13:43 -0400
It means if you want to utilize the robust features of system z tape
management system (DFSMS) you probably would need to replace TSM on
zOS with a backup sution that uses FICON. FDR/UPSTREAM or something
like that.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thank you,

Bob Molerio
Systems Administrator
New York University
ITS Computer Facilities Services/Infrastructure
Level C-2
75 Third Avenue
New York NY 10003-5527
email:robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu <robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu>