ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Another export question

2011-06-09 17:27:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Another export question
From: "Hughes, Timothy" <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 17:16:38 -0400
Gary Thanks!

I suspended the export also during the evening, but I had dissociated the node
from backup on the original TSM Server A so it didn't backup. However this
export is taking long and I don' want to go without another backup so I would
like for the node to backup (on TSM SERVER A).

I am thinking I could suspend the export and let it just backup to TSM SERVER A
as usual then in the morning dissociate the backup and start the export and it
will eventually export the new backups data over to TSM SERVER B. Of course
that would slow up the export and it will run just that much longer.

Best Regards