ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server hang on 6.2.2.2/AIX

2011-06-01 00:37:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server hang on 6.2.2.2/AIX
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 23:35:04 -0500
FWIW I often code macros with an explicit COMMIT command between each
command. Just seems to be cleaner all around, and I don't have to
remember -itemcommit on the dsmadmc command. As you have discovered,
WAIT=YES does NOT imply COMMIT.

               Academic Computing & Communications Center
======I have not lost my mind -- it is backed up on tape somewhere.=====