ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tape issues with 3584 library

2011-05-05 02:11:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape issues with 3584 library
From: "Bartels, Bob" <Robert.Bartels AT UTOLEDO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 06:04:21 +0000
. o 0 (why must I be onsite to do this?)

I had thought opening the door of the 3584lib in paused mode would have caused
a quick re-inventory?  I opened to see if any tapes didn't have a label
somehow. Maybe the barcode scan it did after the door was closed isn't for
inventory purposes?

I'll run the inventory command run from the console and then hopefully the
audit will succeed and do what you mentioned  below.

Thanks,

Bob