ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Find Lost Files

2011-05-02 17:55:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] Find Lost Files
From: "Laks, Brian" <Blaks AT HEALTHPLAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:45:35 -0400
Is there a way to search for a file on a client?

I have a server that has had complete backups for a long time.
Recently, when trying to do a restore, I can find a particular directory
in which the user insists existed just a few weeks ago.

Yes, I selected inactive files in the GUI.

Maybe someone knows a way I can query where the file is.  I suspect the
file is there, it was just inadvertently moved to a different folder.  I
suppose its possibly on a different server, but that seems a bit much.

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide

Brian Laks

Healthplan Services Open Systems Administration

Office: 813 289 1000 X2160

Cell: 813 417 8513

blaks AT healthplan DOT com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.This email
transmission may contain confidential information.This information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if
addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the
intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.