ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Filespace deletion

2011-05-02 13:26:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Filespace deletion
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray.vcu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:14:50 -0400
Arul,

As the first message says, there is an active or pending RESTORE session
still running/associated with the node whose files you are trying to delete.

You need to use the "QUERY RESTORE" command to get the restore session ID
and then use "CANCEL RESTORE sessionid" to cancel it.  Or if you don't care
if there are any pending restores, you can use "CANCEL RESTORE ALL"

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Arul <tsm-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
wrote:

> Hi Guys ,
>
> please assit for this error
>

> del fil arul *
>

> 05/02/2011 21:22:22  ANR0955I DELETE FILESPACE \\admin\d$ for node ARUL
> failed
>                      deletion because of a restartable restore session.
>                      (SESSION: 22, PROCESS: 10)
> 05/02/2011 21:22:22  ANR0985I Process 10 for DELETE FILESPACE running in
> the
>                      BACKGROUND completed with completion state FAILURE at
>                      21:22:22. (SESSION: 22, PROCESS: 10)
>

> Thanks
> Arul

> |This was sent by arulkumar9074 AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807
security number or confidential personal information. For more details visit
http://infosecurity.vcu.edu/phishing.html