ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Object Backup Date

2011-04-28 16:38:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Object Backup Date
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:33:24 -0400
>From the client you could use "dsmc query backup <fqdn\filename>"

~Rick Adamson
Jacksonville, FL.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:10 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Object Backup Date

I have an object on a copy tape and I need to show when it was backed up
from the server, lawyer question.  Is there any way to do this?

Andy Huebner

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

Thank you.