ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code

2011-04-28 07:53:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXO" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:47:32 +0200
Hi Rick!
You are right, logpinning clients can cause the log to fill too, but I
saw the log grow in normal mode with no logpinning according to the show
logpinned command.
Also, if there is no logpinning, I would expect the log to drop to
nearly 0% when switching from rollforward to normal mode. It didn't, it
dropped from 97% to around 70%. So the log was filled for 70% with
uncommited transactions while there were no logpinning clients.
Something is really broken here...
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines