ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code

2011-04-20 11:46:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Recovery log is pinning since upgrade to 5.5.5.0 code
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXO" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:25:01 +0200
Hi Nancy!
Thanks for you PMR number, I will open one too tomorrow.
That's what support told Zoltan too, it's bull!!! We never had any
backup triggering when we were running 5.3, the problems started after
upgrading to 5.5, on all 3 servers. One of them cannot have a higher
load since we do not add additional clients on this server for more than
two years. The library is nearly full on this server.
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines