ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage advice

2011-04-12 23:53:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Copypool storage advice
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:50:25 +1000
I believe I have found the problem. The maximum number of scratch volumes
allowed was set to 40 and it had reached this limit which was causing the
reclaimation process to fail. I have increased the maximum number of scratch
volumes allowed and restarted the reclaimation process.

Thanks & Regards
Paul

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.