ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDp and retention settings question

2011-04-06 13:50:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDp and retention settings question
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:38:41 +0300
I am using next scripts for TDP for databases:

delete script B1_Oracle_Backups
define script B1_Oracle_Backups description="<Oracle Node> <SID> List of Oracle
database backups"
update script B1_Oracle_Backups \
"Select A.node_name, A.filespace_name, A.ll_name as File_Name, A.backup_date,
A.state, A.class_name, A.object_id \
from backups A, nodes B \
where A.node_name = upper('\$1') and A.filespace_name like '%\$2%' and
A.node_name = B.node_name and B.platform_name like 'TDP Oracle%' \
order by A.backup_date"

delete script B2_MSSQL_Backups
define script B2_MSSQL_Backups description="<MSSQL Node> List of MSSQL database
backups"
update script B2_MSSQL_Backups \
"Select A.node_name, A.filespace_name, A.hl_name as Directory_Name, A.ll_name
as Backup_Type, A.backup_date, \
A.State, A.class_name, A.object_id \
from backups A, nodes B \
where A.node_name = upper('\$1') and A.node_name = B.node_name \
order by A.filespace_name, A.backup_date"

delete script B3_Exchange_Backups
define script B3_Exchange_Backups description="<Exchange Node> List of Exchange
database backups"
update script B3_Exchange_Backups \
"Select node_name, filespace_name, hl_name as Directory_Name, ll_name as
Backup_Type, backup_date, \
State, class_name, object_id \
from backups \
where node_name = upper('\$1') \
order by filespace_name, backup_date"

If run these scripts in Table mode of  TSMExplorer Console
(free download from www.s-iberia.com/download.html)
response is shown to very useful format.

Grigori G. Solonovitch