ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem running a script from TSM client

2011-04-06 04:24:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem running a script from TSM client
From: "S.Kirk" <s.kirk AT SOTON.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:18:59 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm alrady giving the full path to the
powershell.exe and to the script that should be executed. I'm quoting the
path as it does indeed contain spaces.

Here is an example of the command:

'"c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe c:\program
files\tivoli\tsm\ba\bin\powershell.ps1" e saturday'

I believe that's the correct path to the powershell.exe, however I'm not
connected to the box to check it at the moment.

Having had a read of your excellent FAQ, it sounds like my best option is
to add the following to the client dsm.opt:

SCHED             See what's happening in Scheduler work, as in debugging
                  a POSTSchedulecmd command not getting run.

Regards,
Steve