ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM DB2 : HADR

2011-03-24 17:04:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM DB2 : HADR
From: xaminmo <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:20:26 -0700
Because TSMBB is a DB2 cluster node.  DB2 knows nothing of volhist.out.
Volhist will only be saved out where TSM is actively running, not on
standby/backup nodes.

I'd recommend setting up shared or replicated disk where your volhist and
devconfig, and maybe a copy of your DR plans can be saved to, though the DR
Plan should still be sent somewhere offsite as well.