ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] EXPORT TOSERVER

2011-03-04 16:32:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] EXPORT TOSERVER
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:31:11 -0500
What are the TSM server version restrictions when doing an EXPORT NODE to
another server? I have a client that wants to install a TSM 6.2 server and
export some data from their existing 5.3 TSM server. I've been searching and
must not have the right combination on keywords, but I'm not finding any
requirements or restrictions on this. It would be difficult if we had to use
media for this and they only want a few nodes from their existing server.
And really don't want to have to put any more effort in to the old box.like
upgrades.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain." - ??

Bill Boyer