ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NAS NDMP TOC will not write

2011-02-22 16:16:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NAS NDMP TOC will not write
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:14:28 -0500
Hi Andy,

If I did get the message I had below, what is the resolution to the issue?
Increasing the size of the TSM database?  Or could this be a different issue?
This TSM database was only allotted 25 GB and I can extend it if necessary.
Just let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks!

Date/Time             Message
02/22/11 08:29:43     ANR4949E The server is unable to write to table
                       NDMP.Image.Contents(TEMP) because there is not enough
                       temporary space in the database.  Table of contents
                       operation for node NAS_SERVER_2, file space /root_vdm_4/-
                       HMCH1015_G_bkup fails. (SESSION: 4253, PROCESS: 903)