ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] "reseting" 6.2 server : what are the steps to get the DB virgin again ?

2011-02-22 03:03:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] "reseting" 6.2 server : what are the steps to get the DB virgin again ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:02:38 +0100
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your help !
I have a problem with your proposal to "delete contents of db, active log and
archive log directories" : how are you doing this ? Is it just "rm -R *" in the
respective directories ?

Cheers.

Arnaud

Corporate IT Systems & Datacenter Responsible
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com