ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RE : [ADSM-L] How many disk volumes are too many?

2011-02-21 09:22:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RE : [ADSM-L] How many disk volumes are too many?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:23:28 -0500
This is primarily for the disk LZ - backups come in (sequential and random
write) and are then migrated to tape (sequential and random read) plus
possible restores (sequential and random reads).
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services