ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange (2010)

2011-02-02 16:14:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange (2010)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:13:12 -0500
Yes Rick, that is the main intention of that option.
I was trying to find a possible solution for the problem
that Pierre was seeing. The /EXCSERVER is also used to
communicate with the Exchange Server. Since it did not
work, IBM support can help Pierre gather traces to
find out why WinRM is having troubles in his setup.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 02/02/2011
04:06:29 PM: