ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone using ILMT?

2011-01-27 13:36:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone using ILMT?
From: "John D. Schneider" <john.schneider AT COMPUTERCOACHINGCOMMUNITY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:34:33 -0700
Zoltan,
   You don't get specific about what you problem is, but if you can't
find it in the manual, you can call support and get help for it.
   Or you can ask again and include the details of your configuration,
and what you want to know.  Since ILMT is being used frequently by TSM
customers, I don't think asking about it in this forum is completely off
the subject.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
The Computer Coaching Community, LLC
Office: (314) 635-5424 / Toll Free: (866) 796-9226
Cell: (314) 750-8721