ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Volume unavailable.

2011-01-26 02:37:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Volume unavailable.
From: "Lakshminarayanan, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Lakshminarayanan AT DFS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:35:50 +0800
Hi Alex,

    Check whether the volume is available in the Tape library list? If you try
to restore data from  volume which is not physically available in the tape
library, system will mark it as unavailable.

    You need to get the tape from offsite, load it to your tape library and
change the status as read-write and then carry out any restore option.

Regards,

Rajesh