ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] MS Exch Info Store?

2011-01-21 10:24:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] MS Exch Info Store?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:15:51 +0000
Hi,
I'm trying to do a TSM Exchange Storage Group restore of a Exchange 2007
stand-alone server to a RSG.
But when I start the TSM for Mail agent (5.5) does the client tell me "ACN5241E
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store is currently not running."

I know that the service are running and the backup running fine via the
Scheduler (System Account).
I'm guessing that the account I'm using doesn't have the correct access level
to Exchange.
My question is what access level should a TSM Exchange Restore person have?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms