ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client domain statement exclude not working as expected

2011-01-20 15:58:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client domain statement exclude not working as expected
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:56:13 -0500
George, can you paste in at least the beginning of the dsmsched.log file
that shows Y: is being processed? Be sure to include the parts that show
which scheduled event is running.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-01-20
15:31:33: