ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody not happy with TSM V6?

2011-01-20 12:17:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody not happy with TSM V6?
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:15:42 +0000
Hi johnny

I have the same environment  less nodes, my TSM V5.5 works fine and have the
same wondering ! I planned to do it in a week or two  but I am not happy about
it. Really no want to spend time of debugging.

I tested it with V6.2.2 but unfortunately it was a test environment without all
 the infrastructure.

I will pleased too , to heard about comments

Regards Robert