ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] JBB tools for Windows client vers, 6.x

2011-01-10 08:50:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] JBB tools for Windows client vers, 6.x
From: Rainer Holzinger <RainerHolzinger AT GMX DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:48:52 +0100
Hi Grigori,

thanks for your reply.
However, actually it was my intention to ask about the JBB tools, like
'filemon', 'qfilter'. 'volinfo' and 'dbviewb'. I'm having those tools
available (downloaded from IBM's ftp site) for TSM version 5.4.
Unfortunately I haven't found any JBB tools anymore on IBM's ftp
download site.
Any idea where I could find the JBB tools for TSM for Windows clients
version 5.5 and 6.2?

Thanks and bets regards,
Rainer