ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: windows 2008 option set excludes/includes

2011-01-10 01:18:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: windows 2008 option set excludes/includes
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:08:10 +0000
Hi,
In Win2K8 do you also have a couple of extra files that you don't have in
Win2K3 such Lastalive* files
I think you have 1 or 2 more but the default inclexcl is almost the same as
Win2k3.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms