ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] drive path offline

2010-12-14 15:34:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] drive path offline
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:33:19 -0500
Here is my command for 3584 library

update path tsmserv1 ldrive12 srctype=server desttype=drive library=3584lib1
online=yes

Change server name, drive name and library to match yours.  THis is simple, one
TSM
server and one library.

David Longo

>>> "D'Antonio III, Vincent E (N-Aerotek)" <vincent.e.d'antonio.iii AT LMCO DOT
Good Afternoon,

Is there a way to varyon the drive path in TSM?  When I do a "q path" drive 6
shows offline.

Thanks
Vince

#####################################
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may
contain private, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you
receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it,
and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views
or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2) the sender
is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.