ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Database audit performance

2010-12-02 09:37:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Database audit performance
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXO" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:35:33 +0100
Hi Keith!
Been there, done that! During that run the auditdb finds errors and
fixes them, but as soon as you start a second run, the audit finds the
exact same errors. So although TSM says it fixes the errors, it doesn't.
When I run a full audit and a second run afterwards, the second one no
longer reports errors. So a partial audit won't work for us...
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines