ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] LanFree very low performance

2010-11-24 03:45:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] LanFree very low performance
From: peppix <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 03:44:21 -0500
@Ullrich Mdnz, thanks: I have 5 filesystem and the max mount point for this
node is 12. The throughput reported isn't ok cause referred to the sum of all
sessions backup via fiber channel (lanfree) and isn't acceptable for a FC disk
storage (not SATA).

@David McClelland, thanks: how can I obtain this output?

@chart2: 1) I have 5 filesystem (/oracle/<SID>/data1-2-3-4-5)
              2) Can you explain me this point?
              3) yes, consider that with the same tape drives I backup SAP by
TDP with an average of 300MB/s
              4) yes, I see fc (2 ports) throughput by nmon, I see the 5 tape
drives allocated to the storage agent node, I see node wirte directly in the
tapes

thanks all friends