ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster

2010-11-19 13:55:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:40:47 -0500
Your TSM client does not need to be at the same level as your
Data Protection for Exchange.

It seems like you already read Chapter 6 titled
"Using the Tivoli Storage Manager scheduler" in the
Data Protection for Exchange User's Guide since it
covers the things to pay attention to when setting up
in a cluster environment.

It seems like there are quite a few details on this.
It may be a good idea to open PMR to help you get to the
answer more quickly.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 11/19/2010
01:11:06 PM: