ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster

2010-11-18 14:50:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Having problem generating TDP Exchange scheduler in cluster
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:42:22 +0000
Are your password   "/exchg01_ex" ?
I'm guessing you are using a / to much.

dsmcutil inst /name:"TSM exchange scheduler" /node:exchg01_ex
/password:exchg01_ex /autostart:no /clusternode:yes /clustername:exclus
/clientdir:"C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient"
/optfile:E:\TDPExchange\dsm.opt /startnow:no

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms