ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DSM.OPT file location for backing up cluster resources.

2010-11-18 03:29:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DSM.OPT file location for backing up cluster resources.
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:27:06 +0300
We are using:
1) the first dsm.opt file on drive C: of the first cluster node (to backup
Windows and installed software);
2) the second dsm.opt file on drive C: of the second cluster node (to backup
Windows and installed software);
3) additional dsm.opt file for each cluster resource group located on drive
owned by resource group (to backup Exchange database).
In addition, we are using dedicated node names and schedulers for each cluster
node and cluster itself.
Scheduler services for cluster resource groups must be part of cluster resource
group to be moved together with resource group.