ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] DSM.OPT file location for backing up cluster resources.

2010-11-18 02:08:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] DSM.OPT file location for backing up cluster resources.
From: cc1702004 <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 02:07:37 -0500
Hello,

I was reading this document about configure BA client for cluster environment.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/TSMC/GC32-0788-02/en_US/HTML/ans60021.htm

1) For backing up cluster resources, the document recommends to.locate the
option file on one of the disk drives that are owned by the cluster group.

Question : When installing TDP for Exchange and to backup the virtual Exchange
server, I assume it is also advisable to place the dsm.opt file in one of the
disk drives owned by the cluster group. Is this correct?

Thanks