ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Seemingly stupid dsmadmc behavior

2010-11-17 17:41:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Seemingly stupid dsmadmc behavior
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:39:22 +0300
I am sorry if I do not understand your request.
By the way, how about changing permissions for /var/adm/log/tsm to allow
dsmadmc user read/write access to directory (maybe with sticky bit to have
access to directory content as well)?
If many users need access to this directory, you can create group and grant
access to group.